Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quick Update

Howdy everyone!

These past two month has been amazing! I have been doing some traveling, hanging out with fabulous people, and eating scrumptious food! My travels have taken me to Tsukuba, Japan; Rochester, NY; Boston, Massachusetts and Los Angeles, CA. I will share my adventures with you soon!
I just have to finish uploading all my pictures and add metadata to it. Almost done with that. I have been doing that in between planning and making Christmas presents! Yay!

Time is zooming by!
Nov. 16th is coming up! Many of you know what that means!!! BREAKING DAWN PART 2! Oh yeah! I may not be one of the people watching it opening night, but I will see it with the early bird special ticket price!

More stories to coming soon!

At SNA airport


No comments:

Post a Comment