Friday, October 5, 2012

Sentosa Singapore!!

As my parents made there way to the very border of Malaysia to get their massage, I set out to Sentosa with Jenny. Oh boy! It was hot and humid, which is another typical day for Singapore weather. Along with the heat, it was crowded going to Sentosa. I was expecting it since it was the weekend.

 

Sentosa Tram. Yay for it being purple!
We make our way on the MRT and go through a mall to catch a tram to Sentosa. Being the clumsy girl that I am, I of course accidentally whack this poor woman right in the chest as I turned. Of course I have to wave my arms as I turn. Hahaha. I had this shocked, apologetic face on and apologized.

Sentosa is its own little island of fun. It’s a resort and attraction area. There are a good 20 different attractions compacted on this island. Some of those attractions are Universal Studios Singapore and a Segway Ride. There are many hotels in the area, so you don’t even have to leave.

Merlion at Sentosa
So much fun! Jenny and I enjoyed the walkthrough and the view at the Merlion. There were two views, one from the Merlion's head and one from the Merlion's mouth.


View from the Merlion's head

 
View from the Merlion's mouth

Jenny and I at the Merlion in Sentosa
Then we hit the Skyline and the Luge. We ride up the hill on the Skyline. Then ride down a path of choice on the Luge. The Luge is like a dry land snow tube ride that you can control. You can go down the Jungle Trail or the Dragon Trail. (hahaha Dragon Tales just popped into my head). Both are awesome, but Jenny and I agreed that we liked the Jungle Trail more. It was quite a fun adventure down the hill. You couldn't go too fast because there were so many turns. Well, technically I guess you can. Ha-ha.

Up the Skyline we go
Luge ticket good for 3 rides
Helmet up!
Get Ready!
Go!
 

We were out for 5 hours in the heat and we were both exhausted! With both of our bad direction skills we took the long way back on the MRT. After some rest we headed to dinner. We ate ramen at Menya Musashi. Yummy! A wonderful day!!
Love me some ramen!

No comments:

Post a Comment