Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm back baby!!!!!! Boston, NYC, NJ!

Woooo. Weeeee. It feels good to be back and writing a blog again. I've probably promised a lot of blogs that I didn't keep up with. All I got to say, "Life happens".
I got carried away being on vacation. You ask, "Vacation from what?" Vacation from working on a ship for seven months. The vacation is almost over too. Oh, but it has been such a marvelous vacation.
Why yes, I work on a cruise ship. I've gotten many different reactions from stating this job. It's a very hectic and hard working job. I work seven days a week plus holidays. I would not be going back if I didn't absolutely love the job. I get to do pre-press work, some design and see print production. I've also newly been trained to be a helpful technician to our lovely Canon printers if they should ever have some problems onboard. Seems like a lot, but I'm the kind of person who likes to stay busy. Also a perk to working on a cruise ship, I get to do some "sneak peek traveling". That's what I like to call it, since at ports I usually get to go explore for about four to five hours. Fun stuff.
This vacation has also been absolutely fun! My first month I relaxed like crazy. I spent lots of time with my family and had a bunch of family meals. Family meal time is always one of my favorites. Enjoying good food and good company. The best combo!
I met my niece for the first time! Cutest little baby girl. That girl has a strong grip. I bet she's going to play some kind of sport when she's in grade school.

I also got to attend my nephew's 3rd birthday party. That crazy kiddo had a blast swimming, getting cake all over himself, whacking that piƱata, and opening all those presents!

On my way to NYC I stopped by Boston, MA and visited my big bro. Then I stopped by NYC to visit friends and attend my friends' wedding. Lastly I went off to NJ for training. Yippy!

Find out about my trips in New York City, Boston and New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment